FEMALE ADMIN/SALES EXECUTIVE
Applicant must be within the age 25 – 38 years.
Must be female.
Must be married with kids.
Smart looking, energetic and strong.
Must live in Ikeja or Dopemu area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
• Maintain master corporate calendar of all all-hands events, conferences, holidays and vacations
• Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive of staff member
• Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
• Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
• Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
• Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
• Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
• Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
• Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
• Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position and 2 years Sales Experience.
• Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Basic bookkeeping and math skills
• Proficiency in English; second language a plus
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
• Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion with personal and confidential information
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
Mode of Application:
Interested Applicants please send Resume to
Nov 5, 2017