Stainless steel is forged into tools used by everyone from chefs to doctors, an innovation in material technology that has been trusted for years. But, why? Stainless steel is a unique formulation of different metals and alloys, improving its strength and durability over standard steel. It is resistant to corrosion and rust, does not need to be polished, and does not chip or break easily. It is no surprise then that stainless steel has applications in many kitchen cutlery and utensils.
- Sharp: cut with ease and precision
- Strength: stainless steel knives resist corrosion and rust
- Durability: stainless steel knives are sturdy and built to last
- Versatility: knives in different sizes to meet all your food prep needs - great for meat, fish, fruits and vegetables, cheese, bread, and more
- Ergonomic: easy-grip handles so you can keep slicing comfortably
- Sustainability: stainless steel is recyclable
The seller is not responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from the use of the Stainless Steel Cleaver. Knives are extremely sharp and should always be used with caution. Any use other than for culinary cutting purposes is considered misuse and abuse, which could lead to injury and will also void your warranty. Must be 18 years or older to purchase