- Include serving as a source of information for
potential applicants and helping them with the
- Evaluate the academic records of individuals who wish to attend a particular institution.
- Consider candidates' extracurricular activities, standardized test scores and personal
- Manage staffs admission and work in conjunction with other school administrators to develop criteria, tests and policies. - Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and
written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent computer skills, i.e. Microsoft words, Excel and PowerPoint • Applicant must have first degree in Education and other related field.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be an added advantage. Job details: Xternic group of schools offers a myriad of academic programs that allow students to explore and reach
their maximum potential. The school is exceptional because of our beliefs, our role in the community, our people and our programs. Our students contribute to an atmosphere centered on respect, curiosity and diligence. To provide students personalized, comprehensive instruction and greater individual
support, each learning academy is equipped with its own administrator (Head Teacher or Assistant),
(Principal or Assistant principal), dean, counsellor, staff and teachers. Our experienced staff leads students towards these high ideals by functioning as constant co-learners. In addition to our core curriculum, students also take art, music, technology and physical education. Our parents work tirelessly with the school and are always ready to support ourstudents. Our goal at Xternic group of schools is deliver a high-quality academic and career/technical
program that will lead to a high school diploma or vocational certificate. Also to be a community of learners built on a foundation of inquiry, equity, reflection, collaboration and experimentation