Result processing business one a very lucrative business as schools across Nigeria resumes. It does not require any special skill from you to start once you have your system in place. The followings are the requirements necessary for you to start this business:
1. You must have a computer system
2. You must have a registered domain and hosting account
3. You must have Internet connection as the result processing software is a web based application.
4. You must buy the result checker application that will be installed on your domain and hosting package
Note that once you have all these in place, you are already in business, imagine the number of schools around where you are, developing and sending proposal to these schools should not be a huge problem and if you have any problem with getting a suitable proposal, you can leave an email here and one will be sent to your email.
Once the schools agrees and signs you up, you automatically become a consultant to them. They are the once that will provide you with all the details you will fill into the report card application. The features of the report card application can be seen below:
A live demo of the report card application can also be seen here:
You can leave a message here on this board and you should be sure of getting response.
WITH OUR AFFORDABLE RESULT CHECKER APPLICATION
Result Checker Pro. is a result checker application developed to convert the normal usual paper report card used by schools in Nigeria into a digital form. The application is built using PHP and can run on any web server running MySQL.
The application has three sections:
• The Parent/Guardian Section
• Teacher Section
• Admin Section
THE PARENT/GUARDIAN SECTION:
This is the part of the application that the parent or guardian sees when they log into the application. The followings are the features of this section:
a. This section has unique log in interface with a username and password that each of the parent uses to log into the application.
b. The application also has a second level authentication, a section for a serial number that gives each parent access to their child’s result.
c. The application is developed to accommodate all the three terms as provided for by the Federal Ministry of Education
d. Each of the three terms has its own unique login interface i.e JSS 1 1st term login, JSS 1 2nd term login, JSS 1 3rd term login e.t.c
e. The report card: The report card proper has 8 different sections:
i. Personal Information:
ii. Student Attendance
iv. Academic Assessment
v. Sports Activities
vi. Club and Youth Organisation
viii. Print Button
ix. Logout Button
Personal information: This section contains all the necessary personal information about the student. This include: the name of the student, sex, class, admission number, class and picture of the student
Student Attendance: This section contains information about number of times the school opened for the term, number of times students was present in school, number of times students was absent from school, club activities and details of other sporting activities throughout the term.
Conduct: This section shows information as regards the cleanliness of the student and also conduct of students in school throughout the term
Academic Assessment : All the academic performance of the student is displayed in this section and there positions automatically calculated by the software and displayed. The student results are graded by the software and also displayed. The total and percentage performance of the student are also calculated and displayed.
Sports and Activities: The various sporting activities of the student ranging from Indoor games, ball games, combative games, track, Jumps, Throws, Swimming, Weight Lifting.
Club and Youth Organization: Under this section, the sporting club, position and contribution of the student is displayed.
Comments Section: Under the comment section, the teacher of the student comments on the students overall performance and the principal of the school also comments on the performance of the student.
The teacher login section contains links to different login sections of the various teachers based on classes in the school. Each of the classes has unique login into the teacher’s administrative panel.
Note that once the teacher in the class logs in into the class panel, the teacher has access to all the three terms in the class where various activities can be carried on.
The teacher’s administrative panel allows the teachers with authorised access to perform the following responsibilities:
1. View student: This button allows the teacher to view existing students on the portal
2. Add students/ Create Results: This button allows the teacher to add new student to the portal and also add their various results and other necessary details as will be seen on the report card.
3. Edit/Delete: This button allows the teacher to edit students existing records as will be displayed on the report card.
The delete link allows the teacher to totally delete the record of a specific student off the portal.
4. Search Student: This button allows teachers to search for the record of a specific student’s record on the portal
5. Previous Button: This button allows the teacher to navigate to the previous panel on the teacher’s panel
6. Logout: The logout button allows teacher o log out of the teacher’s panel.
Please do note that the functions of the teachers in all classes are similar to the ones listed above.
The administrative panel has a login interface that allows the admin to login into the overall administrative dashboard. The admin dashboard allows the admin to perform the following functions:
1. Create teachers: This panel is organized in such a way that each class teacher can be created from this panel. On this panel, usernames and passwords and other teacher’s details are created from this section.
2. Edit/Delete teachers: Teachers records can be edited and totally deleted off using this section.
3. View Teachers: Each class teachers details including there login details can be viewed from this section.
4. Create admin: Other admin members can be created from this section
5. View admin: Existing admin details can be viewed using this section of the panel.
6. Edit/Delete admin: This button allows admin to edit existing admin details and also delete admin completely from the portal.
Note that results can be saved in Excel format and imported into this application directly. The different excel sheets must be forwarded or sent to you and you must be guided before you can perform this function