The objective of our Microsoft Office Productivity training programs is to educate participants with knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools from the basics to advanced levels using hands-on exercises that are relevant for Executives, Accountants, Bookkeepers, Analyst, HR, Sales/Marketing, Managers at all levels and Other Professionals.
Attending this course will be a valuable opportunity for participants to capitalise on the trainer's well rounded practical experience and in-depth knowledge. By the end of each course, participants will be proficient in the essentials and more complex functions and formulas used in Excel and Spreadsheet. They will be able to apply these skills to their daily work to deliver more in-depth analyses and become more efficient in their Microsoft Excel skills.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED
1. Using Financial Functions: What If Analysis and Auditing: PMT, PPMT, IPMT, PV, FV, Data Table, Scenario manager, Auto-fill and Forecasting
2. Applying Advanced Chart Features: Pie Chart, Column Chart, Bar Chart, Chart Elements, Styles & features
3. Working with Advanced PivotTables and Pivot Charts, Slicer, & Timeline
4. Managing Your Data: Transposing Data from Rows to Columns, Text to Columns & Concatenate, Checking & Removing Duplicates, Data Consolidation, Grouping Data, Linking of Cells, Sheets and Workbooks
5. Performing Advanced Formula and Function Tasks: SUMIFs, COUNTIFs, INDEX & MATCH, VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP, IFERROR, IF Statement, AND OR, Nested If, Date & Time functions
6. Working with Array Formulas & Named Ranges
7. Working with Macros and VBA
8. Working with Forms: Combo Box, Scroll Bar, Spin Button Control & Data Form
9. Working with Permissions and Options, and Sharing Workbooks:
10. Preparing Final accounts from Trial Balance using Pivot Tables & Designing IFRS & IPSAS Templates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Ideally, participants will be intermediate Excel users and have a background in numeric, accounting or finance. However, this course will also benefit individuals with a working knowledge of MS Excel. The primary target of this course includes: Accountants, Auditors, Bankers, Analyst and Managers at all levels.
COURSE SCHEDULES & VENUES:
LAGOS: 2, Osho Street (2nd Floor), Behind Chicken Republic, Opebi Link Road, Opebi Ikeja.
Dates: August 8-9 (Intermediate Course); August 9-12 (Advanced Course)
September 12-13 (Intermediate Course); September 13-15 (Advanced Course)
ABUJA: NIM Abuja Management Centre, 4 Kaltungo Street, Off Egbedi Close, Garki 2, Abuja.
Dates: August 22-23 (Intermediate Course); August 23-25 (Advanced Course)
September 26-27 (Intermediate Course); September 27-29 (Advanced Course)
PORT HARCOURT: BACHIEVER HOTEL, 6A Old Aba Road, Port Harcourt
Dates: August 15-16 (Intermediate Course); August 16-18 (Advanced Course)
September 19-20 (Intermediate Course); September 20-22 (Advanced Course)
TIME: 9:00am – 4:00pm Daily
Registration Deadline: 2 Week to the Event.
In-plant Special Discounts: 10-30 Staff @ 10% | 31-Above Staff @ 15%.
Course Fee covers Tea, Lunch, Course Materials, Certificate and Executive Training Folder
One-on-One Course - Advanced or Intermediate Course - ₦100,000 (Lagos) | ₦150,000 (Other States) each.
Participants are to come with their Laptops loaded with Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016. We also provide windows and Office 2013 and 2016 upgrade at a minimal fee – kindly contact us before the training date if you need such service.
Kindly call us on 08********* or send your email to request full course brochure
Services Rendering at Client Location: Yes