Performance and specifications
The service of a Marketing Manager is to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
2. Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
3. Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
4. Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
5. Expand and develop marketing platforms
6. Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
7. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
8. Determine and manage the marketing budget
9. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
10. Create marketing presentations
11. LIaise with media and advertising
12. Collaborate with the sales function
13. Monitor industry best practices
Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
Technical marketing skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Formal presentation skills
Organization and planning
Problem analysis and problem-solving
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward their updated resumes to the HR via this email :hr.zeeglobalresources(at) gmail(dot) com or send your Names, Location, Qualification, number to this contact 08 — show phone
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.