Campaign managers devise and run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or other businesses. Usually working under a head of marketing but managing a marketing team, campaign managers oversee campaigns in a variety of formats.
These can be digital, direct mail, TV and broadcast, print or telesales. Campaign managers work with external agencies to execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
• Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
• Work within a budget and report any overspend.
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
• Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
• Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
• Administer the website(s).
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
• Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: product marketing team, digital marketing teams, customer relationship management team, events team, brand, customer services, admissions, international, regional, business development, PR and programme leaders.
• Brief external agencies including creative, digital and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief.
• Manage agency campaign implementation and performance against agreed campaign activity.
• Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed materials and publications including annual prospectuses, institutional profiles, adverts, online tools, promotional flyers etc.
• Be responsible for the production and sourcing of all campaign materials.
• Deliver campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations.
Input to the annual Strategic Marketing Planning process.
• To ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be responsible for formal sign off process where required.
• To ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained, e.g. recording contact and financial information.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures with regards to budget expenditure, displaying budget control for individual products and courses reporting any variances promptly.
• Actively partake in the running of the department providing ideas and best practice synonymous with a high performance team.
• To adhere to BPP’s Equal Opportunities policy in all activities and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
• To ensure that all activity and communication, where possible, is accessible by all disabilities.
• To keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and to ensure BPP’s adherence and to report all new systems to the Data Protection Controller.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
You must have proven ability in the following areas:
• Managing multi integrated campaigns simultaneously.
• Advertising, digital and CRM marketing knowledge and experience.
• Profit and Loss responsibility.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Meeting objectives and campaign deadlines.
• Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task.
• Management skills: As a campaign manager you will devise marketing plans but your team or external agencies will deliver them. Therefore, campaign managers need to guide their team and establish parameters but also delegate rather than micro-manage.
• Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions. But campaign managers also need pristine speaking skills. They have to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organisation, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
• Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
• Numerical skills: A challenging combination, perhaps, but campaign managers need to be good with words and numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Interested candidates should have;
• A first degree is deemed essential.
• Proven working experience(2-5years)
• A professional marketing qualification, such as the Diploma in Professional Marketing or the Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, can be helpful.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to philyarkintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 07*********
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted